In most cases the energy saving management on several Android devices, don't allow Familystream to continue it's music player. Therefore you can change your energy settings on your device:
- Open Settings on your Androiddevice
- Scroll down and tap the item Apps.
- Search the list for Familystream and tap it.
- Tap the item Mobile data
- Turn both switches for data usage on
- Go 1 step backwards and tap the item Battery.
- Select the option Unlimited
- or if you don't see this option, tap the option Optimize battery usage
- After selecting the option Optimize battery usage, select All in the drop-down menu at the top.
- Then find Familystream and turn off the switch behind it.
If you still experience problems with your player, try the following options:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the app;
- Make sure you have at least 500Mb of free memory on your phone or tablet;
- Close as many apps that are running in the background as possible;
- Make sure that your home WiFi signal is strong enough and that there are not too many other devices active on your WiFi;
- Switch to 4G/5G to ensure that it is not a Wi-Fi problem;
- Go to settings and switch the music quality from ‘Excellent’ to ‘Good’.
If these actions do not resolve the issue, please contact email@example.com.