It’s likely you are using your Sonos profile on another device within the same subscription. We recommend to reserve a separate profile to your Sonos system. This will minimize the probability of the described problem.
In this way you can sync your profile with your Sonos.
To link Sonos to a profile:
- In the Sonos app, add Familystream to Service & Voice under Settings
- Use your existing Familystream-account for this login
- Enter your username (email address) and password for your Familystream account and tap the Login button
- Then choose the profile you want to link to your Sonos
- Exit the screen, your Sonos is now linked to your Familystream account
- When using multiple Sonos devices separately within 1 household, it is important that you always select the correct Familystream profile that belongs to the device you are playing.
For more information about adding a musicservice to your Sonos, click here
For more information about using multiple accounts for the same musicservice, click here