In most cases the energy saving management on several Android devices, don't allow FamilyStream to continue it's music player. Therefore you can change your energy settings on your device. We put a Dutch tutorial below:
If you have other problems, try the following:
– Make sure you have the latest version of the app.
– Avoid saving too much music offline to save space.
– Close as many apps as possible that run in the background.
– Switch to 4G to ensure that it is not a Wi-Fi problem.
– Go to settings and switch the music quality from ‘Excellent’ to ‘Good’.
If these actions do not resolve the issue, please contact email@example.com.