It’s likely you are using your Sonos profile on another device within the same subscription. We recommend to reserve a separate profile to your Sonos system. This will minimize the probability of the described problem.
In this way you can sync your profile with your Sonos.
- Login to web.familystream.com/account
- Click in the menu on Profiles
- On every profile you will find in the third row an S with behind it 9 characters divided by 2 minus signs.
- Go to your Sonos-app and navigate to the music services and add FamilyStream. Settings > Services and voice > Music and Content > + Add a services > FamilyStream > Add to Sonos > I already have an acccount.
- Fill in as username the code 9 character code of your selected Sonos-profile (look at option 3)
- Fill in as password the same password you use for your regular inlog.
- When you want to add a second Sonos within the same household, you can repeat the instruction above.
- When you want to operate your Sonosspeakers separately, it is important to connect separate Sonos to the right profile. This doesn’t work automatically, so we recommend to operate your separate Sonos from another device.
For more information about adding a musicservice to your Sonos, click here
For more information about using multiple accounts for the same musicservice, click here